Thursday, April 12, 2012

Enter the Blog.

Welcome fellow Internet explorer!

Wait. That didn't sound right.

Anyways, welcome to the blog! I decided to try out this blogging business. It would do me good with my writing skills anyways and give me a change of pace. Might as well share some insights with Games, Japanamation, Comics, Mangas, Action Figures, Models, and so on.

To set the record straight, I am no professional. What I comment or post in this blog are based on either experience or current knowledge that I have at the time. I am a mere mortal being after all, with a keen interest that I have for at least...

er...

Let's just say a long time.

So my opinions can change, and I welcome yours as well. Whoever you are reading this post, you creepy person. Again, I appreciate the time you took to check this humble blog and I welcome you.

Let the posting commence!

No comments:

Post a Comment